Dr. EVANGELIA DANIIL
Pulmonologist – Tuberculosis Specialist
General Secretary of the Association “OLYMPOS”
ΔΡ ΕΥΑΓΓΕΛΙΑ ΔΑΝΙΗΛ
General Secretary of “OLYMPOS”
Place of Birth: Athens, mother of 2 children.
1978-1984: Medical School of the University of Craiova.
1985–1987: Agricultural Clinic of Pavliani. Fthiotida.
1987–1991: Pulmonary Tuberculosis Specialist, Sismanoglio
1992: Obtaining a Degree of Specialty in
MASTER’S DEGREE IN PUBLIC HEALTH
2004 – 2005: National School of Public Health.
“TESTS OF SMALL AIRWAYS IN COPD”. 2013.
• HONORARY ACADEMICIAN OF SOCIAL SCIENCES OF INTERNATIΟNAL ACADEMY
OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (IASS)
• DOCTOR HONORIS DE FACULDADE DE CIENCIAS MEDICAS E JURIDICAS – FACMED
(REPUBLICA FEDERATIVA DO BRASIL)
• DOCTOR I EDUCATION AND PEDAGOGY – HONORIS CAUSA OF LOGOS UNIVERSITY
• CERTIFICATE OF SPECIALIZED STUDIES IN “EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND
• CERTIFICATE OF SPECIALIZED STUDIES IN “INTERNATIONAL AND BUSINESS
• CERTIFICATE OF AWARD OF WHO IS WHO IN GREECE
• 1991: Instructor in the program “Providing First Aid in cases of Emergency “, for the
annual education of the civilian population.
• 1991: Instructor in the courses organized by Hellenic Pulmonology Association
• 1992 – 2014: in the Primary Health Care of IKA (IKA of Byron).
• 2014 until today, a private doctor.
• 1992 – 2000: Teacher paid on an hourly basis of the Tuberculosis course for 3rd Grade
Nurses of the Secondary Technical Vocational School of the Children Hospital
“Hagia Sophia ”
• 2003 – 2006: Associate at Metropolitan Hospital.
• 2003 – 2004: Participation in advisory groups for the Chinese population, in shops of
foreigners in the center of Athens during the SARS epidemic as well as in migrant camps.
Provision of primary medicine care for the immigrants of Lavrio camp (KEELPNO).
Councilor on the Epidemiological Surveillance of Mandatory reported Diseases for the
doctors of Polyclinic Hospital. Brieng the Embassy of the Philippines – Singapore on
• 2004: Selected by the Piraeus court, as an expert for the documentation of the
harmful effects of Passive Smoking.
• 2011 – until today: doctor of the special body of KEPA doctors (Disability Certication
• Master’s dissertation at the Medical School of the University of Craiova, Romania on
Polycystic Ovary (1984).
• Probability prole of hospitalization for Pulmonary Tuberculosis (P.Ziotopoulos, M.
Pliaka, P. Lostarakos, E. Daniil, A. Blassakaki. First Dept of Thoracic Medicine, Sismanoglio
Hospital, Athens, London, September, 1990).
• Bronchial Asthma and Cushing (Speaker at the Panhellenic Conference of Pulmonology
at the Athens HILTON, 1991)
• The Effect of Air Pollution on Respiratory System (P. Ziotopoulos, M. Paloumpi, A.M.
Mega, M.Pliaka, E. Daniel, I. Vryoni, 1st Pulmonary Clinic, Sismanogleio Hospital, Athens,
June 1998, Athens).
• Respiratory Physiology and Pathology in Ancient Greece and Byzantium (P.
Ziotopoulos, G. Delaportas, Th. Panagiotopoulos, S. Michailidis, E. Goulia, E. Daniil, 1st
Department of Thoracic Medicine, Sismanoglion Hospital, Athens, Greece. 230 Annual
Meeting of the SEPCR, Athens, Ιούνιος, 1998).
• Tuberculosis and Human Rights (Master’s dissertation at the National School of Public
• The White Epidemic and Human Rights. Ethical, social and legal parameters of
tuberculosis (Tina Garani – Papadaki, Evangelia Daniel, HUMAN RIGHTS, DTA N 0 42/
2009, pp.397 – 439)
Participation in the writing of texts during my training at ΚΕΕΛ (2004–2005):
• Resistance to Anti-Tuberculosis medicines,
• Treatment Plan in case of Inuenza Pandemic,
• Laboratory Safety Laboratory Investigation in case of Bioterrorism attack (Smallpox,
Anthrax, Botulism, Viral Hemorrhagic Fever, Viral Encephalitis).
• Tuberculosis and Immigrants.
• Early diagnosis of small airway disease (E. Daniil, C. Kaltsakas, Soa-Antiopi Gennimata,
Anastasios Palamidas, John Jordanoglou, and N. Koulouris. 1st Respiratory Medicine
Dept, Athens University, “Sotiria” Hospital, Athens/Attica, Greece, ERS, Vienna 2012)
• Participation in studies of GLAXO, ASTRA, NOVARTIS, CEGEDIM, MN OW,
• EPIPTOSI Study, 2009, (Chest Diseases Conference, Thessaloniki).
• Publication of article “cough is going to pass” in the magazine PREVENTION
(November 2011, p.28)
• Speaker at the 4th World Philosophical Forum 2013 on: “Asclepieia and Heptapolis”.
• Speaker at the Conference of ΠΕΣΠΑ (Panhellenic Association of Rare Diseases), 2015,
on “Patient-doctor relations”.
• Speaker at the brieng of the Police Corps (Avlona, Piraeus, Egaleo) on “Tuberculosis,
ways of transmitting and precautions” (organized by ΕΠΕ and the Police), 2016
• Coordinator of the online distance lessons “HEPTAPOLIS – AVATAR- e-Learning”.
• Speaker at the International Forum Humanitas 2016 and 2017, which took place at the
War Museum of Athens.
• Award from the Prince Dom Miguel de Bragansa and from the State of Tennessee,
• At the Social Clinic – Pharmacy of the Municipality of Byron.
• Participation in the Health Committees of the Municipality of Byron.