Graduate in Physics and Telecommunications and
Post-graduate Degree in Electronics – Radioelectrology
1. OTE A.E. Working period: 1972 – 2002
Professional Development: 1972 – 7/1975 Financial Telecommunications Engineer, Higher Technical Stuff.
2/1994 – 12/1997: Subdirector/ Telecommunications
1/1998 – 3/2002: Director/ Telecommunications
2. From June 2002 until March 2004 he was Board Member of EAV (Hellenic Aerospace
Industry). In addition to his conventional responsibilities as a Board Member he was the
President of the Committee for the upgrading of the whole Computers System of EAV
and for the augmentation of the added value of Greek participation.
3. At the same period he was Board Member of EMC-HELLAS S.A. Electromagnetic
Compatibility, subsidiary of EAV.
4. From September 2002 until May 2005 he worked as Management Consultant in
RAM-EUROPE contributing greatly in the reorganization and upgrading of the factory so
that it could be deemed eligible for the coproduction of the German LEOPARD tanks in
5. From January 2006 until March 2007 he worked as Consultant at NEXTCOM as a
specialist on Metropolitan Telecommunications Networks.
6. From September 2007 until June 2008 he was Chairman of the Board of T-SMART S.A.
Telecommunication Systems as a specialist on Municipal Broadband Networks.
7. From February until September 2009 he was Chairman of the Board of METAGON
Solutions S.A. Technological and Commercial Services as a specialist on issues of
PARTICIPATION IN COMMITTEES
• Head of the reorganization of OTE in 1979 at Hub Areas level.
• Member of the Ministry of Finance Committee for the implementation of the
Socialization of Public Sector Agencies.
• Personnel evaluation.
• Personnel selection through meritocracy criteria.
• Evaluation of Agencies.
• Development of a program that relates Productivity to Wages.
• Accreditation of Agencies and obtaining ISO.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES (relevant to the Service)
• In 1985 he participated in the Ministry of Finance Committee for the implementation of
the Socialization of Public Sector Agencies.
• In 1985, he was elected a representative of the personnel at ΑΣΚΕ-ΟΤΕ (ΦΕΚ
• In 1989 he was appointed at ΑΣΚΕ-ΕΛΤΑ as a representative of the Greek State. From
this post at ΑΣΚΕ-ΟΤΕ he played a major role in:
• The implementation of Special Programs (Crash Programs) for the improvement of the
quality of communications in all OTE installations.
• The introduction of a new conception about the price policy of OTE, based on social
• The presentation of new proposals for the nancing of OTE and the establishment of
new subsidiaries in the Balkans and elsewhere.
• The organization of one-day conferences at ASKE about the upgrading and growth of
OTE and telecommunications in general.
• The organization of Regional Assemblies of Social Control in different Greek cities with
the participation of local authorities.
• He also participated in the cross-party Committee for the telecommunications privacy
(Decree 301.3/D266/28-4-93), chosen for the position for his long-term experience and
• He has been a Member of the Board of OLYMPOS – Universal Cultural Center since