The visitors of HEPTAPOLIS, a large part of which will belong to groups of young students or young scientists, who after their day trip to the HEPTAPOLIS buildings will stay in special hotels, will have the opportunity to enjoy in technologically advanced rooms of their accommodation, digital audiovisual programmes based on the principles of HEPTAPOLIS and the “Use of Knowledge”.
”AMVROSSOS” will be a construction’’ and harmonious utilization in a thematic tourist character that will faithfully reproduce the lifestyle of Ancient Greece with permanent residents and visitors who will experience, even for a short period of time, the experience of contact with the classical Greek archetype.
The city ”AMVROSSOS” will also be a timeless station in international social development because it will be the creative and cultural response to the evils of modern times that disarm man of every cultivated concept and products of education, art, science, noble morals.
The return to the everyday life of the 5th century BC era will give the visitor the necessary energy to reorganize his physical and mental world, revising values and ideals that until now have been suppressed under the modern way of life we all know.
Coming out of or leaving AMVROSSOS visitors will feel the need to return to the ancient Greek world they knew and will spontaneously maintain good habits and behaviour that they had the opportunity to experience in the classical city.
They will now have become helpers of the Greek Spirit and will be sending real messages to the rest of the world that is driven to social dead ends. The following are details of the construction of ancient Greek houses during the period of existence of AMVROSSOS for the understanding of the scholars.
The AMVROSSOS-ANCIENT CITY will consist of:
– 20 to 30 “Middle Class” residences of 110-140sqm divided into basement, ground floor and possibly first floor
– 15 to 20 houses for the “Rich Class” of 180-220sqm divided into basement, ground floor and sometimes first floor
– 12 to 15 buildings for Public Buildings and Shops with a surface area of 200-300sqm for Public Buildings and 100-200sqm for Shops.
– Indicative shops: Winery, Oil mill, Press, Soap factory, Soap factory, Textile factory, Ironworks, Pottery, Cheese factory and shops selling tourist goods.
22. SPORTS CENTRE
Finally, sport, trainers, skating rinks and the holding of competitions will be a key part of everyday life in the city and will celebrate the HEALTHY MIND IN A HEALTHY BODY. Illustrative 3D renderings of these buildings are shown in the following Appendix.
Ancient Agora – 5th century BC.
1. Purchase of land
2. Urban Planning Study
3. Building Permit
4. Other studies
5. Road Works
6. Water supply projects
7. Stormwater drainage projects
8. Sewerage projects
9. Biological purification
10. Irrigation-Drainage Projects
11. Telecommunications Centre
12. Electricity Networks through RES
13. Collection-Disposal of waste-Composting
14. Geothermal Network
15. Construction of building projects
16. Supporting Projects