Development - scientific - educational and financial benefits
The area of the Municipal Unit of Delphi is characterized for its agricultural character and the production of mainly olive oil and grapes. HEPTAPOLIS will intensify, in its overall urban and agricultural planning, the productivity of the area, applying mainly scientific methods through agri-tourism programmes in specific locations in the area, which have already been identified.
HEPTAPOLIS and DELPHIC AMPHICTYONY, in addition to their contribution to the spread of knowledge, science and technology, will ensure that their sales and activities will provide economic advantages in the academic, educational and training sectors, as well as in the tourism and social sectors.
The revenues of HEPTAPOLIS and DELPHIC AMPHICTYONY will come from:
● From the international research – experimental results of the Scientific Institutions that will work in the “PETALLA” of Polis(City), used worldwide in the improvement of health conditions and the way of life, residence and well-being of the citizens of the Earth.
● From the special Academic-University Training of Public and Private Educational Institutions within HEPTAPOLIS and the DELPHIC AMPHICTYONY,
● From the operation of the International AETHER MALL Internet, which is already prepared by the OLYMPOS Association, to serve as a revenue generator for the HEPTAPOLIS and DELPHIC AMPHICTYONY projects.
● The operation of the “AVATAR e-learning” online programme, which, thanks to its revolutionary innovation, will attract thousands of students, the proceeds of which will be used to support the financial programme of the OLYMPOS Association.
● Long-term rentals of premises around the Delphi Amphitheatre to foreign technology companies that will cooperate in innovative development projects, mainly in the Ecosystem and Space.
● From the operation of the International Conference and Seminar Centres.
● The International Trade Fairs.
● International Cultural Events.
● Advanced audiovisual theatres with planetariums, movie theatres, hologram halls.
● From Space Complexes, World Libraries, Archaeological and other Art and Consumer Goods Museums.