UNIVERSAL INTELLECTUAL CENTER
Report on the motives for the establishment of the OLYMPOS Association
In response to the personal invitation of Mr. Paul C. Pissanos, some 80 of us gathered in his offices at No. 6 Saripolou Street. Mr. Pissanos imparted to us his original inspiration – now registered in the archives of the National Library under serial No. 0545 – for the building of an ANCIENT POLIS (CITY), with the fundamental purpose of constituting a recognized spiritual world center and a cradle of knowledge, for science and art.
A center of congregation and exchange of thoughts of eminent scientists, enlightened intellectuals and artists from the further reaches of the world, where they would confer and collaborate for the furthering of the common cause and the fight for morals and logic nd applying their weight and prestige towards the removal of the accursed threat of nuclear war, destruction and the annihilation of the human species.
A center of revival of modern technological culture according to the principles and philosophy of the classical ancient Greek spirit.
The speaker then described the striking details of his visionary planning and of the purely ideological objectives which will be promoted by this imposing project: THE SPIRIT OF LOVE AND UNIVERSAL HUMAN COOPERATION, PROGRESS and PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE OF NATIONS.
The vibrant rallying tone of the speech and the deep impression made upon us by the truly enlightened vision of this revival of the classical Greek spirit, made us decide on the formation of a spiritual and educational society with the purpose of contributing and striving towards the realization of this impressive plan.
The association will apply, on an international level, for moral and material support to any non-fanatic, logical and untainted citizen of the world, to assist in the building of this fine – marble Olympic City.
Our unanimous response overjoyed our host, and he gladly accepted to grant and entrust to the Association under formation, his plans and detailed program at NO PERSONAL BENEFIT other than the honorary retention for himself and his legal successors of the SPIRITUAL PATERNITY which naturally and understandably belongs to him and which can be contested by none. He added, moreover, that he would cooperate with all his strength to realize and fulfil this gigantic task of the future, by our association.
The above constitutes the true testimonial of the basic needs which led us to found the nucleus of this intellectual association. “OLYMPOS” – UNIVERSAL INTELLECTUAL CENTER.
The members of the OLYMPOS Board of Directors (2022 - 2026)
Commissioners of the OLYMPOS Association – Universal Intellectual Centre
OLYMPOS Association - Founding members
Athens, June 4th, 1984
1. Pissanos Paul – Chairman of the Board – Author – Producer of cultural films
2. Pissanou Karolina – Businesswoman
3. Κidoniatis Solon – Professor of Architecture – Academician
4. Moutsopoulos Evangelos – Professor of Philosophy – Academician
5. Angelopoulos Aris – Journalist
6. Angelopoulos Μarios – Scenography
7. Alkaiou Μaria – Actress
8. Anagnostou Em. – Civil Engineer
9. Gottas Klearchos – President Hearth Pierides Muses
10. Georgiades Vasilis – Director
11. Georgiades Τelis – Businessman
12. Mimis Plessas – Music composer
13. Diaremes Joulio – Director of Photography
14. Galanos Nikos – Actor
15. Georgiou Thanasis – Carver
16. Gilemenou Maria – Musicologist
17. Diakogiannis Vasilis – Goldsmith
18. Zacharov Marianna – fashion designer
19. Dimitriades George – Businessman
20. Zanetzis Vasilis – Painter
21. Theodosiades George – Music Composer
22. Zacharatou Anthi – Soprano
23. Ioannides Charis – Publisher
24. Dr. Effie Dis – Medical Doctor Chicago
25. Zilemenos Kostas – Lawyer
26. Kantarelis kostas – Lawyer
27. Kastelli Poulheria – Italian Literature Professor
28. Kriti Eleni – Actress
29. Labadaridou Maria – Writer
30. ΒVlahopoulos Spiros – President E.K.A.P.E.
31. Chatzinasios George – Music Composer
32. Malissos Kostas – Economist
33. Bintas Dimitris – Topographer
34. Mihalakakos Konst. – Publisher
35. Messalas George – Actor
36. Boukoumanis Ilias – Publisher
37. Papagiannis Dimitris – Actor
38. Moutsios George – Actor
39. Maniati Kiki – Choreographer
40. Dario Sasa – Choreographer
41. Novas Athanasios – Lawyer
42. Patsis Charis – Publisher
43. Paulopoulos Nikolas – Sculptor
44. Papadakis John – Painter
45. Passalis Vasilis – Lawyer
46. Petropoulakis John – Filmmaker
47. Petropoulaki Angela – Filmmaker
48. ΒVidali Mary – Actress
49. Platsakis George – Architect
50. Antonopoulos Nikos – President of the Greek Publishers
51. Rokanas Peter – Publisher
52. Robotis Kostas – Director of Publications
53. Vougiouklakis Takis – Director
54. Stavrakos Likourgos – Cinema school
55. Tsorbatzides Kon. Char. – Film Producer
56. Chalikias Christof. – Businessman
57. Chatzinikolaou Savvas – Biologist
58. Chatzinikolaou Stergios – Social Worker
59. Liapis George – Advertiser
60. Chomatas John – Doctor
61. Liritis Paris – Aircraft Engineer
62. Kalliotzides Efstratios – Clerical Officer
63. Leinas Michalis – Businessman
64. Chlibatsos Dimitris – Bank manager
65. Atsalis George – Lawyer
66. Karakostas Nikos – Economist
67. Asimakopoulos Asim. – Publisher
68. Leontiadou Athina – Businesswoman
69. Kostoulia Tzina – English Literature
70. Aggelopoulos Kostas – Architect
71. Bidas Thanasis – Writer
72. Karelli Anna – Public Relations
73. Paulidou Maria – Civil Engineer
74. Fourniades George – Director-Actor
75. Diamantopoulos Kostas – Electrical Engineer
76. Αντωνιάδης Γιώργος – Πολιτικός Μηχανικός
77. Paggeios George – Professor Industrial Software AVSP
78. Chalikia Eleni – English Literature Professor
79. Koutsoubos Pan. – Publisher
80. Segditsa Kiki – Journalist-Writer
81. Nikolaidou Despina – Actress
82. Skarantonakis Paul – Banker
83. Michalopoulos Dimitris – Manufacturer
84. Takas George – Bank Manager
85. Loukas Dimitris – Economist-Publicist
86. Karameros Alex. – Civil Engineer
87. Chronopoulos Kon. – Economic Manager ΟΤΕ
88. Psaltakis Tasos – Journalist
89. Kastellis Nikos – Businessman
90. Francis Karabot – Director
91. Nakos Arist. – Manager ΟΤΕ
92. Tsirimokos Arist. – Publisher
93. Kourtalis John – Police lieutenant B’
94. Voutsaras Stathis – Public Relations
95. Mavromichalis Makis – Divers instructor
96. Paschalis Kostas – Tenor Scala Milan
97. Paschali-Κrilovits Marina – Soprano Scala Milan
98. Pantazis Fikiris – Publisher
99. Ginos Aggelos – Civil Engineer
100. Filaktos Fillipos – Director
101. Theofilou Vasilis – Lawyer
102. Labrou Eleftherios – Former Director Fund Deposits and Loans
103. Antonopoulos Leonidas – English Literature
104. Kostamis Panos – Professor of Medicine
105. Leventogiannis George – Manager of newspaper ACROPOLIS
106. Kakavelakis Dim. – Writer
107. Zevgarides Spiros – Professor – Economist
108. Daounaki Victoria – Journalist
109. Kavalieratos Takis – Aesthetician
110. Kavalieratou Char. – Aesthetician
111. Kirou Vilma – Actress
112. Kilika Vasiliki – Merchant
113. Zeliotis Tilemachos – Civil Engineer
114. Kenich Ferdinand – Electrical Engineer
115. Psatha Maria – Businesswoman
116. Zoiopoulos Phil. – Civil Engineer
117. Koroniotis Kon. – Civil Engineer
118. Tzanetos John – Biologist
119. Anastasaki Kaiti – Architect
120. Aloisio Moreira – Guimares Abogado
121. Carlos Novo Niemyier – Productor De Cinema
122. Helcio Mario – De Lima e Silva Magistrado
123. Henrique Paulo – Bahiana Professor of History/ Rio University
124. Magda Binou – Nogueira Relacoes Publicas
125. Jose Carlos Da Cruz Ribeiro – Justice Prosecutor
126. Marco Flavio – Amarantes Abogado
127. Maria Cristina Nogueira – Lawyer and Writer
128. Andre Foustanos – Medice Cirurgiae Plastico
129. Basillios Anastassaquis – Professor of History/ Rio University
130. Cury-Carlos Alberto – Agropecuarista Economista
131. Casio Abel Ely – Paisagista
132. Ted Lagen – President of IISA-USA
133. Archelaos – Cartoonist-Satirist
134. Kafantaris Kostas – Manufacturer
135. Pantazis Peter – Actor-Director
136. Tsotsos Dimitris – Manufacturer
137. Zacharakis K. – Architect
138. Zacharakis Εm. – Architect
139. Sergio Lasserda – President Brazilian Association Publications
140. Nikolaidou Aliki – Litterateur
141. Lidorikis Alekos – Writer
142. Papapolitis John – Lawyer
143. Gaganis George – Assistant Director of Photography
144. Lidoriki Zozo – Public relations
145. Simeon Fragos – Businessman
146. Stasis Betjelos – Insurer
147. Constantine Kanglis – Pressident Hell. Democracy USA
148. Deros Athan. – Businessman
149. Joao Medrato Diaw – President of S.B.F. BRAZIL
150. Oscar Niemyier Soares Filho – Architect Brazil
151. Lincoln Martins – Manager Publication Geografica & Ela-Ela
152. Aloysio Maria Teixeira Filho – Congressman P.M.D.B.
153. Xarchakos Stavros – Composer
154. Tseklenis John – Designer
155. Moulou-Tzioti Νatasa – Journalist
156. Horacio Machado – Medeiros Attorney Brazil
157. Alexandre Kacelnix – Journalista Brazil
158. Alberto Jacks Ghreem – Journalist-Report Brazil
159. Ioannides G.V. – Writer-Journalist
160. Harold Washington – Mayor City of Chicago
161. Maniateas Ilias – Publisher
162. Fransciso Lomelino – Chief of PDS BRAZIL
163. Kastanas Dim – TV Manager in N.Y. USA
164. Paolo Duky – Congressman PDS BRAZIL
165. Daisy Lucidi – Congressman PDS BRAZIL
166. Glberto Matos – Faria Doctor
167. Luiss Ribeiro Pinto – Neto Industrial BRAZIL
168. Vanla Maria Bintencoupt – Economista BRAZIL
169. Maniatakos Peter – TV Manager TORONTO-CANADA
170. Dan Waker – Former Governor of Illinois – USA
171. William Straton – Republican– Former Governor of Illinois – USA
172. Johanna Papadatos – Psychologist – Sociologist
173. Georgantas Spiros – Businessman
174. Luis Carlos De Morales Vital – Civil Engineer BRAZIL
175. Paolo Ribeiro – President of Communities BRAZIL
176. Claudio Moasyr – Chief of PMDB BRAZIL
177. Tenorio Edigardo – President-Legal Adviser of Shipyards
178. Bill Iliades – TV Programme AUSTRALIA
179. Gianoudes Peter – President of AXEPA AUSTRALIA
180. Raftopoulos Stathis – Publisher-Poet-Litterateur Melbourne AUSTRALIA
181. Kolovisteas Nikos – Manufacturer
182. Kolovisteas Μichalis – Manufacturer
183. Callow Heitor Cony – Editor Chief Fatos & Fotos BRAZIL
184. Zozino Barroso De Amaral – Journalist Journal e Brazil
185. Marcello Nunes De Allencar – Mayor of Rio De Janeiro
ACTIVITIES OF THE ASSOCIATION "OLYMPOS"
Athens Planetarium - Heptapolis presentation 17/07/2013
The hall in the Athens Planetarium
introduced in 3D Heptapolis at 2013
The world premiere of the documentary HEPTAPOLIS – INTERNATIONAL GREEN POLIS took place on Monday 17 July 2013 at the Eugenides Foundation (Athens Planetarium) in the presence of personalities from the world of Arts, Literature and Sciences, foreign Ambassadors and political figures.
The screening was also attended by representatives of major foreign financial groups, international bankers and investors who are already in contact with the team of economists of the OLYMPOS Association – Global Spiritual Center for their participation in one of the largest scientific-spiritual projects ever carried out in Greece and the world.
The construction of HEPTAPOLIS – Trilogy in the area of the Municipality of Delphi and especially in the area of Desfinas, is now a fact.
The digital documentary HEPTAPOLIS – INTERNATIONAL GREEN POLIS took more than 3 years to create, it presents HEPTAPOLIS in 3D simulations and the viewer feels like walking through the Polis(City) with its building complexes, the conference halls, the Experimental and Research Centres, the gardens with lakes and water fountains, the statues and works of art that will decorate the most beautiful city in the world which will be based on a Pythagorean model, built with cosmic standards of the Golden Number (1,618).
A whole army of scientists, urban planners, architects, engineers, mechanical engineers, environmentalists, sculptors, painters, programmers, cartographers, economists and intellectuals volunteered to study the project.
New workplaces are created for architects, engineers, urban planners and other technologists and technocrats for the management and operation of the HEPTAPOLIS – Trilogy project execution mechanism both in Athens and in the Municipal Unit of Desfina.
A basic prerequisite for the execution of HEPTAPOLIS – Trilogy projects is the organization of the funding sectors by national and international institutions that will undertake to cover the total cost of HEPTAPOLIS – Trilogy and the infrastructure projects, in order for Greece to become a global centre of Arts, Literature and Sciences.
The future operation of Heptapolis in a purely digital environment will give visitors the opportunity to interact with other visitors as well as access to its digital libraries, its digital Museums, educational programmes, the AETHER MALL e-shop, where they can shop, watch films for young and old, attend lectures, conferences and workshops.
Conferences - Meetings
8th World Forum Humanitas
Organised by: OLYMPOS Universal Intellectual Center
Subject: The use of knowledge
Location: War Museum
Date: 22/10/2016 to 23/10/2016
Conference file: PDF icon humanitas.pdf (25.54 MB)
The presence in the mind of a particular object of thought, which we subjectively or objectively regard as True!
True KNOWLEDGE is opposed to Faith, which is based on subjective and not, necessarily, objective reasons, logical causes and concrete experiences. In Philosophy, Knowledge is : knowing something, as “something” and being able to prove for some thing or property that “it is what it is”.
For every thing that is considered as Cognitively Proven, there is a correct judgment involved, which is based on “experience” and the “certainty of proof”. In Plato, the Essence of Knowledge is Truth.
TRUTH describes “being” exactly as it is.
If the meaning of Truth is based on the interest of the “we”, it is good for all.
If the meaning of Truth is based on the interest of “I”, evil results for all.
Between the “we” and the “I” comes the Consciousness of Knowledge, the positive effect of which determines its use as a benefit to society as a whole, while its negative effect harms the multitude of society.
Plato says: “There must be a Truth of general authority.”
The “True” and the “general authority” arise only from the organized USE OF KNOWLEDGE whose, as Aristotle says, “exclusive and sole purpose is the good of the whole”.
THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE
HEPTAPOLIS, International Green Polis (City), will be a Global Centre of Literature, Arts and Sciences, whose sole purpose will be “The Use of Knowledge, for the good of the Whole”.
The “Whole” includes Man, all beings of the Natural World and the Earth, as a reference centre for the creation and operation of the Laws governing its existence and action.
Because “the measure of all things, “Man” and because Man has “transgressed the measure”, with the result that Humanity and our planet are today in a “difficult position”…
… Because, in our time, there is only unplanned and out-of-control use of knowledge, especially in the Centres of Secondary, Higher and Advanced Education, and young people graduating from Universities are not taught, based on the International Experience, the dire situation in which Humanity and our Planet itself is today, due to the absence of the teaching of the “useful and beneficial” to limit the spread of suffering to the Planet and Mankind…
…HEPTAPOLIS, International Green Polis(City)… will come to fill, using also your personal experience, the “Knowledge gap” that is found in the benefit of many, which can result from the use of real Knowledge.
For each of the 94 sciences taught today in the world’s academic schools and universities, we invite experienced and enlightened scientists and visionaries – carefully selected – to contribute their knowledge to the common struggle for the way we should, now and in the future, the student who has completed his studies at the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, the active scientist exercising his distinctive vocation, especially in the fields of Teaching, Research, Experimentation, to include the results to the collective benefit that will result if what he does BENEFITS MANY, or THE WHOLE and NOT ONLY ONE.
The absence of personal interest and the presence of the interest of the many in the practice of any Science is the Bread and Wine in the solution of the problems of Man and the Planet.
Aristotle said: “The happiness of the many, must be the determining end, for all Knowledge”.
Let us work, each one of us individually through our own Science, let us envision a new “human-centered” society and let us compose our thoughts with methods and rules such that our Science will be of public benefit, as useful as possible for all people and for the Planet itself.
In today’s harsh reality, the failure to “USE KNOWLEDGE” for the “common good”, creates the spontaneous need to teach students, pupils, scientists, how to think and act, so that what they teach or are taught is exclusively for the “good of the Whole”.
President of the Association ΟLYMPOS
FIRST DAY - Saturday, 22 October 2016
OLYMPOS World Spiritual Centre
Chairman of the Board, Author, Television Producer, Entrepreneur
Opening Forum – Introduction
AHEPA-USA Vice President: Andy Zachariadis
Governor AHEPA-Hellas: Vassilis Petkidis
Representative of the University of ST. TIKHON’S – RUSSIA:
President of the International Academy of Social Sciences-USA:
Prof. Dr. Otto F. von Feigenblatt
His Majesty Muedzul Lail Tan Kiram – Sultan of Sulu and North Borneo
Dean of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Professor Mitkas Pericles
President of OPANDA: Christos Tendomas
President of the UNESCO Group for the Arts, Literature and Sciences of Greece: Nina Diakovassili
Greeting by the Vice President of AHEPA Andy Zachariadis via representative
Academic, Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, University of Athens
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE, THE HEPTAPOLIS, & IN OUR TIME!
Sir Vasilios Markezinis
Professor of Law, Counselor to Queen Elizabeth, Member of the British Academy and the Academies of Athens, Belgium, France, Holland and Rome.
Subject: KNOWLEDGE, ANALYSIS AND IMAGINATION IN TIMES OF CRISIS AND TRANSITION
ARCHDUKE OF THE HABSBURG
His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke of Austria, Prince of Hungary, Prince of Tuscany.
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN AN IMPROVED DEMOCRACY OF THE PARLIAMENTARY MONARCHY
Ambassador of Greece to the Council of Europe for Sport, Tolerance and Fair Competition.
Subject: THE “USE OF KNOWLEDGE” IN CULTURAL FORMATION OF THE FEMALE PERSONALITY
Professor of Astrophysics
University of Patras
Subject: THE USE OF SPACE KNOWLEDGE AS A STEPPING STONE TO SAVE HUMANITY
Professor of Philosophy
Francis Marion University, Florida
Florence Darlington Technical College, USA
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN ANCIENT GREEK EDUCATION AND IN WORLD EDUCATION
John N. Giannios
DiplEngl (NYU), BSc (Chem) USA, BSc (Biol) USA, GCP Cert (London), PGCertTMed (Edinburgh), PGDipTMed (Edinburgh), MScTMed (Edinburgh), M/D Prof (London), MD (AM),MPhil (London), PGCertFMed (Glasgow), FRSM (London), cDSc (London) MRSC (Cambridge), BCAM (USA), MFHT (UK).
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN PERSONALISED MEDICINE WITH GENE AND NANOMEDICAL SCIENCE
Vitor Escudero de Campos
CAPP – Head of the Centre for Administration and Public Policy – ISCSP. Dr. – Researcher at the Lisbon Institute of Social and Political Sciences, Member of the National Academy of Fine Arts, Chancellor of the Portuguese Academy of Arts and Literature.
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE HISTORY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES DATA: THE CASE OF BIBLIOGRAPHIC DATA
Professor Emeritus of Sociology –
Philosophy at the University of Rome
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE
Μaria Ιnes Garnica Montenegro
BH, Universidad Mayor de San Simon, Bolivia; Diploma in Teaching Foreign Languages Escuela Normal Superior Nacional Católica, Cochabamba, Bolivia. License en Letres Modernes University of Poitier, France; MA in Linguistics for English Language Teaching, University of Lancaster, United Kingdom.
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE, HEPTAPOLIS AND THE UNIVERSITIES OF THE WORLD
Archaeologist, Director of the Greek Mission in the Siwa Oasis, Egypt
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE RECOVERY OF THE TOMB OF ALEXANDROS THE GREAT IN THE OASIS SIWA OF EGYPT
Professor of Sociology of Religion and Social Ethics, University of Athens
Subject : THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN INTERPRETATION OF THE CREATION OF THE WORLD AS THE WORK OF GOD
Baron, Tonis Breidel Hadjidemetriou
Historian, Writer, Research Associate at the University of Humanistic studies and Technologies of Lisbon, Corresponding Member of the Portuguese Academy of Arts and Letters
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN RALLYING THE GREEKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
Dr. of Philosophy
University of Indianapolis, USA.
Subject: THE ARISTOTELIAN FOUNDATIONS OF THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE
SECOND DAY - Sunday, 23 October 2016
Professor of Economics
Geography – Geopolitics
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE GEOPOLITICAL AND GEOSTRATEGIC APPLICATIONS OF THE PLANET’S “SUPERPOWER” NATIONS
H.R.H. Dom MIGUEL de BRAGANÇA
Prince Michael of Braganza His Royal Highness, Prince of Portugal, Duke of Viseu, President of the Cultural-Scientific Circle “Harmonia Universal”
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE SCIENCES OF THE NEW ERA
Professor of Philosophy, University of Athens,
Former Dean of the School of Philosophy –
President of the Parnassos Philological Association
Father Theodore S. Kyritsis
Cleric of the Greek Orthodox Church of America
Subject: THE “USE OF KNOWLEDGE” IN INTERPRETATION OF THE APOLLONIAN LIGHT
Μajor General Thomas Taverney
Retired U.S. Air Force, former Deputy Commander, Space Command, Air Force Headquarters, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado. Senior Space Advisor.
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN GLOBALISATION OF SPACE
Dr. of Philosophy
University of Athens
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE AS A BARRIER TO GLOBAL MORAL DECLINE
Pantelis C. Mavrodopoulos
Lieutenant General (retired).
Honorary Director of the Artillery of the General Staff, Honorary President of the Association of Retired Land Army
Subject: THE “USE OF KNOWLEDGE” IN THE PROBLEM OF MIGRATION AND THE RISKS OF LOSS OF SOCIAL COHESION
Professor at the University of Alexandria,
School of Fine Arts, Department of Archaeology
& Greco-Roman Studies
Subject: THE “USE OF KNOWLEDGE” IN THE RELATIONS BETWEEN HISTORY AND CULTURAL RELATIONS BETWEEN EGYPT AND GREECE AND FUTURE PERSPECTIVES
Member of the Executive Council
of the World Federation of UNESCO Clubs & Centres – President of the UNESCO Club of Piraeus and Islands
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE UNESCO, UNESCO UNIT, HEPTAPOLIS
Petros A. M. Tzelepides
Dr. FCybS former Prof. University, AI & Cognitive Science, Independent Scientist/Researcher, Assistant Faculty Member, Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete, Greece – PhD, FCybS ex University
Subject: THE NATURE AND THE USE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Dr. Physician Gynecologist
Scientific Director of the GENESIS ATHENS Clinic – Assisted Reproduction
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN MEDICINE WITHOUT BORDERS AND IN THE GENETICS OF THE FUTURE
Professor at the University of Edinburgh
Honorary Professorial Fellow, Professor (Emeritus)
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RELIGIONS THROUGHOUT THE CENTURIES
Panagiotis A. Siskos
Professor of Environmental Chemistry
at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN “GREEN” CHEMISTRY AND CLEANING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND MANKIND
Dr. Evangelia Daniil
Dr. Pneumonologist – Tuberculologist
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE FROM THE ANCIENT ASCLEPIA TO MODERN MEDICINE
Ana Cristina Martins
Professor at the University of Humanistic Studies and Technologies of Lisbon – ΕResearch Associate of the New University of Lisbon, Member of the Portuguese Academy of Arts and Letters
Subject: THE APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE ON ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES AND COLLECTIONS: THE EXAMPLE OF PORTUGAL
Stefanos Vogazianos Roy
Dr. Comparative Ethnology, University of Glasgow,
Vice President of the World Philosophical Forum, Vice President of the Group
for UNESCO Arts, Speech and Science in Greece
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE IN ANCIENT INTERACTION MYTHOLOGIES AND THE SURVIVAL OF THEIR ELEMENTS IN THE NARRATIVES OF BIBLICAL TEXTS
Awards: • Golden Medal of Arts and Sciences, Albert Schweitzer Foundation, Vienna, Austria 2011 • Innovation Award, Global Thinkers Forum, Athens, Greece, 2013 • Third International Conference of Hellenic Diaspora, Athens, Greece 2016
Subject: THE “USE OF KNOWLEDGE” IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF HISTORY IN ART AND CULTURE
Deputy Mayor of Distomo, Arachova, Antikyra.
(Building area of HEPTAPOLIS)
Subject: THE USE OF KNOWLEDGE” IN THE SCHOOLS OF HEPTAPOLIS FOR SHAPING THE EDUCATION OF FUTURE GENERATIONS
The composer is kindly present.
40 minutes of music and songs from the MIMIS PLESSAS vault. Interpretation: Spyros Kleissas.
9th International Forum Humanitas
Organised by: OLYMPOS Universal Intellectual Center
Subject: The uniqueness of the Greek Language
Location: War Museum in Athens
Date: 18/11/2017 to 19/11/2017
Conference Archive: PDF icon humanitas.pdf (18.6 MB)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE FORUM
The Global Spiritual Centre OLYMPOS, assisted by the International Academy of Social Sciences, a large number of Greek and foreign Universities and personalities of international renown, will submit the results of the Conference with a “PETITION FOR A VOTE” to the UN and UNESCO, for the promotion and recognition of the Greek language as a “second language” in every country of the European Union, America, Russia and the world, with the first language being the national language of each country.
The request will include the Scientific statements that:
“The Greek language should be known in every state as the language of Letters, Arts, Sciences and Technology, followed by English as the language of International Trade”.
In any case, the “Common Greek Language” is intended to be “spoken” in the use of computers. This certifies and mandates its inclusion, as a second language, in the schools of the world.
ΕIn the Beginning there was the Greek “Logos”…
…which it created the Universe in its total.
THE COMPOSITE WORDS OF THE GREEK LANGUAGE
The complex words of the Greek Language define its Governing and Mathematical influence in the creation of the Laws of Cosmogony, Cosmology, Universal and Earthly Nature, within which Mankind and all beings of the natural world live.
The first Field of Enquiry of every Science must be concerned with the analysis of the word or proposition that constitutes the Scientific Question.
The analysis of each Greek word concerns the correct path of thought who must follow in order to recommend the conclusion of the “Concept of the Desired”. The “Concept”, in any requested explanation, is understood to be the penetration into the Essence of one or many things or phenomena, constituting a “part of the Cosmos”, however infinitely small, whose purpose of existence is hidden in the Essence which constitutes it.
CONCLUSION: In the Beginning there was the Greek “Logos”, which it created the Universe in its total.
Logos = Aether
Paul Pissanos Chairman of the Board